Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I know it has been way too long since my last post, but a lot has been going on in my life. Topics for future post.
So on to the evet that inspired me to start writng on my blog  again.
I was non other than the Royal Wedding!

Hugo Burnand

When I was a teenager and we lived in London I had a big crush on Prince William (including a larg poster of him on my bedroom wall).
 And, of course I just love Catherine Middleton! Her style is amazing. Elegant wth a touch of fashionista!Right up my alley........ What a lovly bride she makes in this stunning wedding dress by fashion designer Sarah Burton for British fashion House Alexander McQueen!


 The couple was very glamorous at the last wedding party of the night.

PA

I think this is the most beautiful picture of the two of them. I shows how much in love they are.

Mario Testino

Well I wish them all the best.May they have a long and happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment